Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Seis de Mayo

I know, I know... I'm a day late. I was busy with paperwork and doing NOTHING last night, that I forgot to blog on Cinco de Mayo. Whenever I think of Cinco de Mayo I think of High School spanish class. Let me tell you... not fun. I took 3 years, and I only took the third, because I thought it would look good for college. That's shameful I know. *hanging head*

So my dear friend Leah had her baby....finally! Little Callan Jay joined the world and his parents couldn't be happier (especially his Mama). Congrats Mommy, Daddy, and big sis Lacey!!!

Today was my LAST Adult clinical EVER!! I could not be happier!! I just have to get through tomorrow (and by get through I mean wake up at 9, get ready, drive to the health dept, talk for an hour with my clinical group, and then go out to eat). Finals are Monday and Wednesday of next week, so wish me luck with studying!

Although it is almost 7 o'clock at night I am in the mood to shop. I guess I'm getting more excited about vacation, and since I still need some last minute stuff I want to get going. I need tennis shoes... badly!! I want some flat black ones that are sporty.... not black reeboks (right Robin? :)haha). I found some I liked at Target, but there weren't any in my size... plus my sis got them, so I want something different. I might go shopping tomorrow after clinical.... Anyone want to come along?

Saturday is Race for the Cure. Hopefully it isn't cold like it was last year. I can't decide what kind of bag I want to take. I took a small backpack thing last year, but it ended up just annoying me when it bounced against my back that I had to carry it at my side the whole race, and that's almost more annoying than the repetitive bounce against my back. I'll think of something. I want to take my camera, and a water bottle, plus money for breakfast afterwards with the fam. Hmm... dilemma, dilemma. I also need to find a bag to take with me on vacation. I think I have one in mind, but I need to make sure everything fits appropriately. Preparing for vacation is so stressful!! Can I get an Amen??

Well, I don't have anything to do tonight, so I guess I could start cleaning my room, or organizing for my trip, or doing my small group study, or study for finals.......or just sit and do nothing. Hmm... I'll have to ponder this one. :P

Have a good Wednesday everyone!! Talk to you soon I'm sure................

Until................................

No comments: