Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back to normal for a couple days....

Well, Izzy has gone bye-bye. Thank Goodness!!!!! It isn't that she's a bad dog, she just has to be watched constantly and she NEVER stops moving! I got a couple pictures of her tonight before she left, so here you go.....




She was never more than a foot away from Sydney at all times (poor Sydney!).

Well, I started packing today! I don't have much in my suitcase, but I can atleast say that I started. I'll have all day tomorrow to continue gathering things, and then Tuesday I will momentarily get interrupted for 2 hours when I go to my extern meeting (for the online portion). Then I will really have to get everything in order and packed completely because we leave Wednesday morning!!!! You know what that means.... THREE days left!!
I just can't believe that it is that soon before we leave... It doesn't seem real. However, it will when I'm scrambling to put everything on my list in my suitcase.

So you have probably already been clued into the fact that I turned the automatic start setting back on for my playlist. I thought it was only appropriate since I was so close to leaving. :)

Well, I am going to work on gathering more things and then I might read a little bit. The ACM's are on right now, and I am half watching/listening to them. Nothing to fantastic so far....

Until.................................

No comments: