Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby Mama and Chili's

What is with me eating at Chili's recently? Anyway...first things first...the movie....

Baby Mama was pretty hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long time. It has some pretty unexpected twists in the movie and some hilarious co-stars. There were a few instances of crude talk, but for the most part was just plain funny. There were a lot of disruptions throughout the movie it seemed. People coming in talking REALLY loud about having to call someone after the movie because they wanted to know where they were going after, someone coming in late and asking VERY loudly if they had missed a lot of the movie, and a couple other things. But you know what...it didn't matter. The movie was that enjoyable that I could overlook the loud people around me.

After the movie we went to Chili's to eat. We got taken right to a table even though there were plenty of people waiting. The downfall of course was that we were placed right by the kitchen. : / The food was really good though. I had a guiltless grilled chicken sandwich with a side of veggies and loaded mashed potatoes. I know.... you're thinking loaded mashed potatoes?? That doesn't belong. Well you're right. I had them subbed in for the black beans. I was already having enough GI issues due to my medicine I didn't need to be adding beans into the mix. Nuff said. I throroughly enjoyed my sandwich. It was yummy!

After dinner we went to a local ice cream place and had some dessert. It was getting kind of cool out with the sun setting so we decided that it would be fun to drop in on my sis and see her house. Robin and Ashley had never seen it before so I thought it would be a good time since we were on that side of town. Thanks Hol for letting us drop in so unexpectedly!! Love ya sis!

Well, now I am home and just got done organizing all the things I need to take to class tomorrow. Only one more week left of classes!! And techinically for me that's only three days! Woohoo! Can I get an Amen?? Including finals I only have 5 days left of this semester. I can't wait! It has been very long and tiring, and I for one am ready for a much needed break. Hope everyone has a good and fast week!

Until...............................

No comments: