Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Coming soon....

I have finally chosen a new blog layout!!! The sad part is I can't put it up until the poll is over (*EDIT: I changed the poll so it will end this Saturday at 8p. Six days is too long for me to wait :)*), because if I put it up now the poll will be lost and six of you have already voted!! Thanks guys! There are 2 "accidents" but otherwise you people know me. :) So, stay tuned for a new look... new music.... it'll be fun!

Today was my last day of class for this semester!!!! Now I just need to study for finals and I am good to go. The only bummer about this summer is that I have to do an online discussion for the class portion of my extern. It shouldn't be too difficult, but it will still be a pain. I've been going to school for almost 4 years straight (no free summers). That is just not right!

Well, just wanted to say hello! I went shopping with my mom tonight and got a few things. Still no shoes. :( I'll keep looking, and hopefully I will find something in the next week (since that's all I'll have before vacation). I found some adorable brown shoes while on a brief shopping stint with my bud Callie after lunch. I'll go back and get them when I have a coupon though. :) I'm cheap like that. Haha! But the search continues on for black shoes....

Until......................

No comments: