Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All my Bags are Packed....

...I'm ready to go. Well, not quite, but I'm well on my way! :) I have over half of my things packed and am kind of waiting for the last minute things.




ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE I LEAVE!!!!!!!

Can you even believe it?!? Only one little toilet paper square left hanging on my bookcase.

Now, since I figured you all would miss me posting so much since I've been posting daily for the last 12 days I've organized some pre-posts. That's right... I spent about an hour making posts for every day I will be gone and they will be posted every morning at 6 am during my vacation. It will basically let you know what we are up to for the day. Some exciting stuff in there! :) So stay tuned while I'm gone, and you'll get the first insider information on what hot spots we'll be hitting while in NYC.

Today I had a meeting for the online discussion portion of my summer extern. This summer should be very interesting and quite educational. :P I'll keep you all posted of course, so it will be like you were there with me. :)

Well, I really should go and finish packing and make sure I have everything on my list.

Also, pray for my mom. She woke up in the middle of the night with a toothache, and when she went to the dentist today they said it was the beginning of an abcess. :( Poor Mom! She's on an antibiotic so we'll see how she does.

Alright, well enjoy my posts to come. I'll be back late Sunday night, so I'll post on Monday probably. Enjoy the rest of your week.... I know I will :)

Until.........................................

No comments: