Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Panera and Hitting 'em hard....

Have I told you how much I love Panera?? It's just so yummy! I pretty much always get the same thing, but I just can't stray from a good thing.
This morning Ashley, Robin, and I met at Panera to study and eat some good food. We got a good two hours of studying in. I still need to look over my notes one or two times more, but I'm not feeling too bad about this test tomorrow. I say that now, but tomorrow I'll probably be thinking, "Why didn't I look over that section one more time??" Oh well... it's not up to me anyway. God is in control (as he showed me yesterday with my community final).
My final tomorrow is at nine, and since it is a regular test I should be in and out in under an hour. Then I plan to come home, dig out the suitcase and start packing some of my clothes that I will be taking. Never to early to get a jump start. :) Then I again, I may just veg in front of the tv all day since it's been ages since I've gotten to do that. Hmm... we'll see.
Well, just wanted to say a quick hello. I need to get back to hitting the books (or rather looking over my notes). I can't believe that it is almost 4 o'clock! Where did the day go? Oh yea, it went to getting ready, the bank, and panera. Hmm....
Until..............................

No comments: