Thursday, May 8, 2008

Unnecessary but Appreciated...

This morning I got a call from a business called Sweet Treats and Coffee Too. The woman said she had a delivery for Megan and was wondering if I would be there for her to drop it off. After I sounded stupid asking her who they were from, and telling her I had never heard of her business (yea, I did...) I told her yes... I would be home.

Well about a half hour later she drops off this candy bouquet at my door...


I'm still in the dark as to who they are from, so I open up the little card and it's from a woman my mom works with!! I barely know this woman, but she sent me a candy bouquet and a card saying "Good Luck on your finals". How nice is that??? I promptly called my mom and had her transfer me to Toni. I thanked her profusely and told her it was totally unnecessary.

Isn't that so kind?? Just thought I would share that with you..... Doesn't it look yummy??



I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!! Don't forget you only have until Saturday night to vote in the poll ->

Until........................

No comments: