Monday, May 12, 2008

Finals: 1 down, 1 to go...

That's right folks.... I have one final under my belt. And surprisingly the final grades are up already. I got an A!!! If you would have asked me a week ago, heck even a few hours ago, I would have said, "No, I'm getting a B for my final grade in Community." Who knew! I guess getting 105/100% on my paper/project was the thing that pushed my grade up, or rather sky-rocketed it up! PTL!
Now, my adult final grade really will be a B. I already figured it, and even if I got 100% on the final I would still be like 2% short of an A. I'm fine with that though. This was an extremely tough semester, and that I achieved one A is pretty close to a miracle.
Tonight I got to go visit my friend Leah's baby. He's adorable! Big sis Lacey was a little wary of me, but still adorable none-the-less. So yea, I went to Target (one of my favorite stores) to get them a gift before I took them dinner. So I picked out this adorable hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts for Callan and a toy for Lacey. I came home and was wrapping them up when I noticed the the shorts I bought him were a NINE months instead of THREE!!! Ugh! I hate when that happens! I gave Leah the shirt and told her the shorts would have to be exchanged and I would get them to her as soon as I got them in the correct size. In my defense, the hanger said the shorts were 3 months. From the other side, I should have looked at the actual shorts label to be sure. Oh well, I'll exchange them and all will be right with the world.
Tomorrow is going to be a studying extravaganza!! I'm meeting Ash and Robin at Panera (yum!) for lunch and then we are going to study hard the rest of the afternoon. Tonight my goal is to read (or atelast skim through) the book and make additional notes if I need to. Then if I'm not dog-tired I will run through my notes once.
Well, I'm off for now. Hope everyone had a good Monday! Mine turned out pretty well! :)
Until...................

No comments: