Friday, May 16, 2008

Twilight

Has anyone read this book by Stephanie Meyer?

I read about this on a blog. I have not read it but apparently there is a big Team Edward vs. Team Jacob issue in the following books after this one. Now I feel like I need to read these so that I can appropriately choose which team to support. Team Edward or Team Jacob? Essentially I have less than an ounce of knowledge on what it means to be a member of either team, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to run out and get Twilight to start forming my opinion. Hmm....

There is also a movie coming out on Twilight I guess. Or maybe it already has. I'm not sure. Fans of these particular books are probably cursing my name right now because I have NO idea what I'm talking about. Sorry!
I am reading a book right now, but I will try to go to the library and get a copy of Twilight (probably after I get back from vacation) and then I will write a knowledgable post on it.

In other news.... we are dogsitting this weekend. For who you ask? Izzy of course. I was preparing Sydney for it this morning. She did not look thrilled. Tomorrow I am watching two of my favorite girls... Mer and Brooke. I'm watching them for over 12 hours, so I am going to be near dead tomorrow night and Sunday. It doesn't matter though... I have no school Monday!!!!
Alright, well since I wasn't home to clean my room yesterday that is my project for today. Happy Friday!!! :)
Until..................................................

No comments: