Thursday, May 29, 2008

First day.....

Well, my first day of work is behind me. It was actually not too bad. All 4 of us that are in the Pediatric ICU and Pediatric Intermediate were together. I like all three of the girls, however I will probably never see them. Well, I know I'll see Caitlin, because when I'm done with my shift she'll be starting hers. :) Sam works nights too, so I may see her on breaks or something. Who knows.....
Today was kind of an easy day. We weren't really assigned to do much, but we did get to observe a nurse take on a post-open heart surgery patient. Then I helped feed a trach baby. She was ADORABLE! Her chubby little cheeks were to die for! Saturday will be my first "real" night at work, so I'm sure it will be more interesting, or atleast more involved.

Not much else is new around here. I'm just adjusting to "summer". I wish it would be 10-15 degrees warmer. I'm going to have to bring my fan up from the basement soon. It helps me sleep, and since I'll be sleeping during the day soon I will need some extra white noise.

Speaking of sleep, I'm getting kind of tired, and I am going to lunch with my cousin tomorrow to show her my trip pics. Hope everyone has had a good week!!!

Until............................

No comments: