Friday, May 9, 2008

Camilles and Made of Honor (NOT!)

So tonight I had another Girl's Night Out (as you know from the previous post). There were 7 of us tonight, and basically it was a bunch of girlies from my sisters' small group and me. I was the 7th wheel. Just kidding, I love all the girls we went with and personally knew over half of the ladies since I was young (alright so two were my sisters, but I still knew them!)

Anyway... so we started our evening off at a local eatery, Camille's. I had a turkey deluxe sandwich with a side of chips and salsa. The food was yummy as always, and we had good conversation over dinner.

After dinner we headed to the movie, Made of Honor. Going off of what we had seen in the previews we thought this would be a cute movie that rivaled the movie My Best Friend's Wedding. We were SO wrong! The movie was horrible!! Don't get me wrong, the plot, or rather the idea of the plot was a good idea, but all the little details were ridiculous! There was so much language, and even worse sexual inuendos that it was hard to focus on the "cuteness" of the storyline. Granted, Patrick Dempsey was as scrumptious looking as always, but it was definitely not the movie to go see with a bunch of girls from CHURCH! If I'd known it was going to be so "ick" I would have saved my six bucks and used it for a coffee and ice cream later. Bottom line: Highly Disappointing. I give it half a star. Go rent My Best Friend's Wedding instead... you'll save $5.

Well, that's it for now. I better get some shut eye or I'll be SLEEP WALKING tomorrow during the Race.

Until................................

No comments: