Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last minute.....

Yes, I know this post is like as last minute as it can be, but I had to post that we only have SIX days left before we leave!!!!!





Today was just a leisurely day around the house, well up until about 2 that is. I slept in a little, got up, read a couple blogs (cried my eyes out...but that's another story), and then cleaned my bathroom (1 task crossed off my to-do list).

My new buddy Cara called me up around 1:30p after hours of trying to connect online, and I went over to her humble abode to watch her kiddos while she finished a project. They were all ADORABLE! They were also super good! I'm so glad we found that third "sassy" though, or I would have been in MAJOR trouble!!!

Well, I better head to bed. I'm tired, and I definitely need to get my room cleaned tomorrow. Hope you all have had a good week, and if you haven't...well, look on the bright side. It's Friday tomorrow!

Until......................

No comments: