Monday, March 3, 2008

Where has my head gone?

I had something in mind to blog about tonight, because I knew I would be done fairly early with my paperwork. Now that I'm sitting here though I can't think of what it was. Shoot! I hate when that happens.

I do have more pictures from the Doctor's Dance though. These are Ashley's pics. Same camera... much better result.


(Here is what the picture of me and Robin was supposed to look like.)

(Here we are: The Three Muskateers! Ash, Me, Robin)


(Here we are with Jen, a friend from school.)

Haha.. I just noticed that those three pictures are practically the same except each one has an added person. Too funny!




(Here Robin and I are "getting down" on the dance floor. I have NO idea what I am doing. It looks like I'm eating, but I know I wasn't. Hmm... oh, and that's Maria making a face in the corner, and I have no idea who that guy is in the background.)

Yea, so that's how a camera should take pictures. It seems that in the last couple days I've seen nothing but camera ads everywhere I look. Is it a sign??? I really do like my camera, I just think it's having issues. I will try to resolve them, but if things don't get better all I have to say is "Camera for Sale!".

Alright, well I should get ready for bed. I need to get up at 5 tomorrow. Ugh! I hate early mornings! Only about 9 more months of this and then I can do whatever shift I want!

Stay healthy people! Lot's is going around right now.

Until next time.....................

No comments: