Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Top 5 least favorite....

Well, as far as comments go... Holli is disappointed, but I must say I am disappointed in the disappointed. Practice what you preach sister! :)
So this time I have returned with another installment of "My Top 5..." This time it is kind of broad, but who cares. No one replied to the last one so you must not have an opinion. :p

My top 5 least favorite things of all time.....

5. Wrestling on tv... seriously?? Is that really necessary? Don't we have enough fighting in the world without adding in the fake stuff?

4. Exams/Papers... refer back to my previous posts from the last couple months. Need I say more?

3. Hot dogs/bologna.... let's face it... they're the same thing, one is just un-rolled. My cousin and I did have a fun time breaking out in song though. Sing it with me people... you know the song...
"My bologna has a first name, it's O-s-c-a-r.
My bologna has a second name, it's M-a-y-e-r.
Oh I love to eat it everday and if you ask me why I'll saaaayyyy.
Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a!"
.
This last one appropriately leads me into my next least fav....
2. Children singing. I know... you're thinking "Megan! What a horrible person you are!!" I know!!! I just can't stand it!! I love Christmas pageants and such, and it's different when you are in person, but when I hear a children's song on the radio or on a cd, I cringe. Literally... ask my sisters. I don't know what it is, but it just rubs me the wrong way. Call me a horrible person if you want. I love the kids, just not their little voices on tape. :p

1. Lastly.... (cover your eyes Hol).... Steak and Shake. Ugh! I can barely type the words without feeling nauseous. *shudder* Let me just say this... New Years Eve circa 2004.... FOOD POISONING.... Need I say more??

Well, there you have it. Thank you to my beloved cousin Andi for helping me brainstorm. You were quite helpful with getting the creative juices flowing.
I'll be back later with something else I'm sure....

Until..........................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot about when people do things that embarras themselves. That always leads to you covering your face.

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

It was my pleasure to help with the brainstorming. It was fun!

Meg said...

Haha... "disappointed" that is just so true. I do hate when people embarrass themselves. Where were you during this brainstorming activity??