Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quick Update

Ok, so I just wanted to update and say the creep runs free. I spent my Monday talking to a Detective off and on all day, and basically the phone calls I received came from a "Plain Old Telephone System" and whatever block was put on the phone could not be decoded (or however that works...) He said it wasn't local, because we have different pay phone systems here.
Oh yea, and there was someone else involved in the case. Apparently the scum bag contacted another woman in my same town. He said some of the same things to her, but he called her back on Sunday. I had my number changed by then, so who knows what would have happened had I kept my old number.
So basically we have hit a dead end. Do not pass go, do not collect $100. For now I am told to keep my guard up, don't go anywhere alone, and always be aware of my surroundings. Yea... as if I'm going to fall into a relaxed pattern so quickly.
Nothing much else to report. I've been working on school stuff all day. Fun, fun!
Tomorrow will be more of the same.....
Until next time...............

No comments: