Wednesday, March 12, 2008

1,000 hits and History

I can't believe that my little ol' blog has gotten over a thousand hits since I put that "ticker" (for lack of a more technical term) on here. I can't even imagine who would be reading it except for a few people, and even more so coming back to read again. Thanks people!

Ok, so this paper for Community is a nightmare! I've written one part (woohoo for me!), but the next part I'm supposed to do is on history, and if any of you knew me in highschool you know that I pretty much HATE history, especially if my grade is depending on my recalling the information. Now, I guess I should clarify. I don't "HATE" history, per se, but it just not one of those things that comes easily to me. I like all that stuff that is only brushed over in class, not the major stuff I should know. So far I have two sentences written for the history portion, and neither one is very good. I would have my trusty sister help me write this part of the paper, but let's just say she did just about as well as I did with history in highschool. Guess, I'm on my own for this one.....

Not much going on today. I've been working on the paper. I did brown some hamburger for my mom earlier just to "break up my day". Her words, not mine. I was going to maybe get out of the house today, but then I'm not really supposed to go anywhere by myself, so that plan was kabashed. I didn't really even know where to go anyway, so driving aimlessly with gas so high wasn't a good plan either. Although, it's killing me that it's so nice outside and I'm inside working on school stuff. What kind of Spring Break is this anyway??? A bad one, that's for sure!

I guess I could do some shopping online... I'm not leaving the house so that would be safe.... on second thought, me + credit card + online stores = dangerous. I better table that idea for now too. I keep getting all these coupons and catalogs though, and they're just begging me to use them. All the spring styles are coming out, and my pasty white legs are begging for some time in the sun! Will it ever come??? I'm beginning to think winter is going to drag on and on for months... So sad....
My sister sent me an email yesterday and this is what it looked like....

I was wondering.....

Is it SPRING yet?

That's exactly how I feel baby.....

Alright, I guess I should get back to doing something............

Until next time..................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right sister. You don't want me writing the history portion of your paper. Maybe the other sister could take this one.