Monday, March 10, 2008

There was a thief....

All you that have pets probably know what I'm talking about....
Everytime I turn around Sydney has something else in her mouth... socks, underwear, washcloth, and even my mom's cami once. What is up with that??? She loves to steal things out of the laundry room (clean or dirty) and run around the house with them. The other day I was so tired of chasing after her I just let her have the washcloth she had stolen. It was used to wash her face anyway, so it wasn't as gross as it could have been. Everytime I would come out of my room or walk past her she would hover over it like it was a priceless jewel. Crazy dog!
Here are some pics.............


(All these toys and she wants to play with a washcloth)

(At the top of the stairs "guarding" her lovely washcloth)

Until.............

No comments: