Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Luck of the Draw...

One thing is for certain about Mexican Train Dominoes... it's all about luck! You have no idea what your tiles will be and if they don't have the magic number to get your train started you are in big trouble. This is something my sister Lisa learned today. My sis Holli sent me this picture with the following message...
"This picture sums up Lisa's bad luck at Mexican Train Dominoes today. (Notice she had not even started her train.) Needless to say the entire game ended with me only losing 2 rounds and the final score being 763 to 97."


I bet she had to use a calculator to add up that round. Poor Lisa! Better luck next time sis!
Alright, well I must go study a little more before I go to bed. I'll be back probably Wednesday night or so. Wish me luck with my last week before Spring Break!!!
Until.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure did use a calculator. I had 378 points that round! You'll also notice that Holli couldn't start another train to help a sister out because she didn't have another 10 either! Sadness...

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

Oh my gosh! This pic is so funny. Poor Lisa! I just want to climb into the picture and miraculously find a 10! I'll help you out Lisa!