Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little No-Name...and other things

***Post Update*** Little No-Name has a name!!!! Drumroll please...............LUCY!!! Doesn't she look like a Lucy? I think so............

Ok, so my cousin and her husband decided that they needed to add to their family this weekend. They'd been talking about it for awhile, and finally made a decision tonight. I went to visit my newest little "cousin" and she is adorable!!!




She doesn't have a name yet, but who cares! She's pretty!

So, as some may have noticed already there is a new feature on my blog. My sister suggested it to me since we were frustrated with the lack of blog stalkers coming out of the woodwork. I put the Feedjit feature up thinking there would be a bunch from our town and the neighboring town, but lo and behold there are out of state, heck, out of country people reading this. Am I really even the tiniest bit interesting that people would be coming back to read what I have to say?? Who knew? I won't leave it up forever, just a week or so to see if people besides my family and a few friends really are reading this. Not that it would matter. I would write regardless....

So tonight was movie night for us sisters. We rented Nancy Drew and Dan in Real Life. We were in the mood for some light-heartedness. Nancy Drew was a bit ridiculous but fun none the less. Dan in Real Life was really good. Steve Carrell is a bit of a toss up for me sometimes, but he was surprisingly good in this film. I would recommend it. My sis also cooked dinner for us, but I forgot to take a picture of the yummy meal before we devoured it. Oh well.....

Update on baby Maia--- She had surgery this morning and I haven't heard anything since. I assume everyone is super busy, but keep mommy, baby, and family in your prayers as we don't have much information on what is going on at this time. I'll keep you updated as I get more information.

Well, I should be off. I'll probably be back tomorrow. Do you realize there are only 2 more days left of March?? How exciting!

Until.......................

No comments: