Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My top 5....

Ok, so my brain is pretty fried, but I thought I would come up with some "top 5..."
Haha... that rhymed (sort of). I'm a poet and I didn't know it!
OK, seriously... enough of that......
Ok, so for this blog we are going to do Top 5 favorite songs RIGHT NOW (since I just so happen to be listening to my itunes) Mind you... these songs pretty much change every day, but this is what I'm feeling right now with my itunes playing in the background seranading me as I type this blog for you lovely people....
I'll be interested what you guys have to say about your favorites (that is if any of you brave souls reply). <- Don't get mad Hol! :)

Without further ado.....

5. Just Remember sung by: Chad LaMarsh
4. Walk on Water sung by: Blue County
3. Faithful One sung by: Selah and Christy Nockels
2. Just a Dream sung by: Carrie Underwood
1. Great is Thy Faithfulness (no artist.. I've just had it in my head a lot lately)
BONUS SONG (because I just heard it on my itunes I finished typing this list):
You'll Ask For Me sung by: Tyler Hilton

Well, that's it for now. I have one more day of school and then a lot of work to do this week, as well as babysitting Robin's kiddos Thursday.

On the next edition of "Top 5..." "Top 5 least favorite ________" (If you have a suggestion for what the least likely topic should be let me know. As of now... I got nothin'.

Until whenever......................

P.S.-- Sunburns ITCH!!!!!!!!

No comments: