Monday, April 21, 2008

It's here!!!

My new camera arrived today, and I LOVE it!!! I think we're going to be best friends on vacation, (however, I'm still taking the manual just in case). Tomorrow will be a nice test run when us girls go to the Keith and Carrie concert. I'm excited, but I know I'm going to be exhausted when I get home from clinical.
Speaking of clinical....I got done SUPER early with my paperwork tonight. I almost felt like there was something wrong, but I know there wasn't. I did all the meds I had on both my patients and since they had no labs that was nice. Tomorrow is sure to be wild and crazy, but I have the concert to look forward to and the incentive that I only have two more weeks after tomorrow of clinicals!! Woohoo!!! I can't believe that I am so close to being done with this semester. It can not come soon enough!!! I only have one more test and then it's finals.
I wish I had something more exciting to share with you all, but for now I got nothin'. Pray for me tomorrow. JCAHO (pronounced Jay-Ko) is at the hospital this week. Basically they are the people that make sure we are safe and do things correct. It's a lot more detailed than that, but it's too complex for me to go into detail this late. Anyway, I guess I would like for you to pray that they stay away from me. Haha! :) You think I'm kidding....I'm not. They can pull anyone on the floor and ask them questions. I thought they were coming last week, which would have been perfect since I was in surgery, but no.... they had to come this week. Anyway...enough about that.
I should probably get to bed since tomorrow is going to be a very long day. Have a good Tuesday!!!
Until.......................

No comments: