Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary....

It is my parent's anniversary today! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!! They've been married 33 years.
We had a fun night of pizza for dinner, ice cream for dessert, and a rowdy game of Mexican Dominoes. Yes, I said rowdy. I wouldn't say that any of us are overly competitive, but we definitely try are darndest not to lose. It was all in good fun though....we definitely had some good laughs. :)

Today was a pretty full day for me. I got up early and went to lunch with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in awhile, and we talked for FOUR hours. I guess we had more to catch up on than I thought. I came home in time to check my email and then I was off again. My cousin Rachel had her last show choir performances today. She had one at 4 and then another at 7p. We went to the 4 o'clock because it is my parent's anniversary, so we can't say that we went to the FINAL performance of her highschool career, but we were close enough..... She had a couple solos and she did fantabulous! She's definitely singing for my wedding (if I get married that is...).

I think I stayed up too late reading last night. I started reading at 11, which should have been my first clue that I would be up late. I read until 1 and then forced myself to go to bed when my eyes started crossing. haha. I'm a little over halfway done with my book, and if I stay committed I can finish it this week. I've decided to not start another book until I'm done with school. It's too much of a distraction.
This week should actually be pretty easy because I don't have any tests, I have one online quiz, but that shouldn't be too bad, and then I go to surgery Tuesday, so no paperwork beforehand. Hopefully I get to see something cool. I have my third week of teaching this week. Ugh! Is it over yet?? My first week was awesome, but the second week was brutal. I don't want to go back! I knew there was a reason why I didn't choose teaching as my profession of choice. Oh well, only 2 more weeks of that, and then I am done. Woohoo!

So my camera sold! Yea!!!!! The reserve was met early this morning and it went over and beyond by almost $20. New camera, here I come!!! Here are a couple more pics of Sydney that I took with my camera (that officially is not mine anymore)







Alright, well I'm off to read some more. I'm right in the thick of things, and it was just getting a little more interesting.....

Small Group tomorrow night, so either I won't post until late, or not until later in the week. Depends on if I have time......

Until.............................

No comments: