Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anticipation...

If your ears haven't already tuned you in (I know...but that was just too easy) I have changed my playlist. Not forever, so if you are heartbroken that you won't be able to listen to my previous songs don't worry...they will be back in a week. I changed my playlist to all Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban songs because I am going to be seeing them both in concert on Tuesday night! Woohoo!!! So enjoy the tunes, and if you don't like this new playlist see the pause button below to read without background music and tune in again after Tuesday.

Well, I am still sick. Yesterday was horrible! I woke up and couldn't decide if I wanted to throw up, pass out or die. I ended up doing none of those. Instead I pushed through and went to school to observe my scheduled surgery. It's only by the grace of God that I made it through that 2 hour procedure and 1 hour in the PACU without doing any of the aforementioned catastrophes. I wasn't so much nauseated anymore i was just aching all over and felt so tired. I ate a little at the luncheon and as soon as my instructor arrived I asked if I could leave. After she told me "You don't look very well. You look kind of pale" I got to leave and go home. Due to the fact I wanted out of there so bad I refrained from telling her I was naturally pale all the time. I headed home and collapsed into bed for the rest of the day. I don't think I've ever felt so heavy before. Luckily, I felt better today. I wasn't 100%, but definitely much better. I got a little bit of a late start, but I got to the grade school at a little after 9 (would have been 9, but I got stuck by a stupid train!). I lasted until about 1:30, and then I was too tired, so I left to get lunch and came home. I have since been pretty productive. I wrote my surgery paper, made a hair appointment for next week, and finished my community paperwork. My nose is basically the only thing giving me fits now. My throat is sore off and on, but that's because of drainage, and I think I've inhaled about 10 lbs of kleenex dust. Don't you hate that? And my nose is getting raw, as if I didn't have enough problems already.

Tomorrow (if I am still feeling well) I am headed off to find a shirt/top/sweater-thing to wear on Saturday for my church directory picture. Let's hope I find something cute.... I might also browse a bookstore too. It's my new favorite thing to do and I'm gonna do it till they kick me out for sniffling too loud! :)

Alright well, my little body still needs a little more rest, so I will be back later this week. A lot of studying needs to be done this weekend, so don't look for anything to exciting in the update area. Sorry people... you're lucky I love you all so much to update tonight when I'm still sick. Enjoy the new music and have a good rest of the week.

Until.........................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!