Saturday, April 19, 2008

Girl's Night

It never fails...those two words=FUN!
A small group of us went out to eat at Chili's which was pretty yummy, but the table talk was the most enjoyable part in my opinion. It was a way for us to get to know eachother better, or in some cases reconnect.
After we ate we went over to the house of one of the guys from church. They were having a Rock Band extravaganza. For those of you who don't know what Rock Band is....look it up. Basically it's a glorified Guitar Hero. You have two guitar players, a singer, and a drummer. To protect those involved I will withhold names, but I will just simply say that there were costumes involved, and it was crazy hilarious!! Some images will forever be burned in my brain.... which is both good and bad...*shudder*.
After that the girls left and made our last stop. Our group stopped over to another one of the girl's houses and we ate some dessert and talked. Again...to protect the innocent I am withholding names, and I really just can't even say what we talked about, but let's just say it was quite informative.....
Well, the fun is over.... I need to get ready so I can go and study. I need to hit the notes/books hard today and tomorrow, and then I should be good. Tonight I'm babysitting for four of my favorite kiddos. I've missed them all since I've been so busy with school, so it will be good to spend some time with them, as well as get a little extra spending money for vacation. 4 weeks!!! I can't wait!!
OH...did I tell you I ordered my new camera?? I can't remember if I did or not. It should hopefully come this next week. I'll take some pictures and post them once I get it. We'll compare and contrast.
Alright, I really have to go and get ready now. I'll be back at some point later this weekend I'm sure.
Oh, and P.S.-- I'm still fighting this cold...but atleast I still have my voice. That's quite an accomplishment. :)
Until.........................................

No comments: