Thursday, April 3, 2008

Voices that Care

OK, so my last post I mentioned Voices that Care, and that prompted me to make a visit to one of my favorite websites...youtube. Lo and behold they did have a video of it, so I thought I would post it. I can remember watching this video over and over again. So good....
P.S.-- Check out the hair!



Alright, well that's it for tonight. Have a good Friday!

(Ok, since there was a question.... the guy singing at the end is Warren Wiebe. He was a friend of David Foster and he sang the demo before they got all of those stars to sing.)

Until..................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear Lisa singing upstairs. j/k

I had so many comments to make throughout that I can't type them all. I forgot how many people were in it. They all look so young. What was with the random guy at the end. I don't think I knew who he was then and I still don't.

Ok freaked me out on the side to see we only have 6 weeks until vacation. I have to get our agenda typed up and spiral bound. Ha ha. :)

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

Oh my gosh! I remember watching that video over and over again at your house. We all loved that video! And Holli, I don't know who the random guy is at the end either. Maybe he was just some random guy with a decent voice! haha
Love the video! Memories!

Anonymous said...

You know you watched something way too much when you can sing every word of it without missing a beat. :) Love it!

How cute was Fred Savage...just want to pinch his cute little face!

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

Thanks for the update on the weird guy at the end. Still don't know who he is though! haha And I'm with Lisa. I knew every word without missing a beat!