Thursday, January 1, 2009

Out with the old...

Happy New Year everyone!! It is officially the year 2009! I can't believe it! It seems like it was just yesterday people were freaking out about "Y2K".
Not too much is going on at my house today. I've been doing practice NCLEX questions all day, and mom has been laying on the couch. She got that darn respiratory flu that is being passed around, so she's been taking it easy for the last couple of days.
I started work this past Sunday. I'm telling you, I was not cut out for working the day shift. I've been wiped when I come home. I'm much more tired after a 12-hour day shift, than I am after a night shift. I'm getting a little more familiar with the way things run in the NICU and all the people there. Only a little while longer and I take my test. Ahhh!
Well, I just wanted to pop in and wish every one a Happy New Year. Also, I finally was able to update my Christmas post with pictures. So go check it out!

Until................................

No comments: