Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Neglectful...

I know... I've been neglectful of my blog for the last couple of weeks. Honestly there hasn't been much of anything to write about. I've been studying my behind off and working to boot.

I'm still not fully aware that I am done with school. I think once everyone is back to school and I start orientation it will really hit me. Plus all this studying I've been doing hasn't really helped make me less school oriented.

Boards are right around the corner.... please pray for me. I'm anxious and nervous and any other word you can think of that describhes total apprehension and fear.

Anyway, I should probably be in bed. I just wanted you all to know that I hadn't forgotten about bloggin. I'm hoping to have something more exciting to report on then studying sometime soon.

Oh, I did finish reading Twilight today. That's something. :) I can officially say that I am a Team Edward so far. :) The book was really good, and I highly recommend it even if you've seen the movie. I saw the movie first and then read the book, but it was just as good if not better. You get a lot more background in the book, and I was pleasantly surprised with how closely related it is to the movie. You know how some movies don't go along with the book at all. Well, this book matches up almost to a tee with the movie. Just thought I'd share that with you all. :)

Until.......................

No comments: