Monday, January 26, 2009

Farewell Forks....

Well, I did it. I finished the Twilight series last night, or should I say this morning (1:35am to be exact). I was struggling the last 50 pages. The last two nights I had to force myself to go to sleep and the one night where I want to stay up and finish, I start to get sleepy at midnight.

I'm feeling triumphant, a little sad, accomplished, cross-eyed... the list could go on. I've never read so much in such a short amount of time before. I read Over 2000 pages in like 2 1/2 weeks time. That's crazy! What's even crazier is that my sister read those same pages in FOUR days! She's nuts!

I look forward to my return to Hogwarts, but first I must take a break from these magical places. I think I'll read a couple of biographies or something. I have about 4 on my list. So I'll read a couple of those and then get back to HP.

Well, I have much to do today and need to stop sitting at the computer.

The Bachelor is on tonight! Yea! I can't believe I look forward to this as much as I do. Big things are coming... they do some stupid acting thing tonight, Melissa cries (!), and he doesn't want to give out the last rose. *Gasp* I'm sure I'll twitter part of my experience tonight. :) Stay tuned...

Until................................

No comments: