Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vacation Destinations Anyone???

Well, the sisters and I are in the works of planning our Sisters Vacation of 2009. The only trouble is we don't know where to go. Well, actually that's not true. Our other problem is that I'm a working girl now with a very "unconventional" work schedule. So now instead of working around 2 work schedules we have three.

Anyway... the point is, we were wondering if any of you had ideas for where we could go. We will probably be going at the end of May, so keep that time of year in mind. We will most likely on go away for 5 days as well.

At this point we're open to suggestions.... Fire away....

Until.....................................

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I vote for Maui!

You may be able to get really good prices on flights and hotels if you book early!!

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

I suggest somewhere warm, such as Arizona, Grand Canyon maybe? Or Vegas? It's not all about the gambling. There are shows and TONS of shopping opportunities. Otherwise, I would maybe suggest Canada. Niagra Falls is beautiful from that side. Maybe LA? Lots to see there too (not that I've been there). Good luck!