Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No More Poll...

An executive decision has been made....

We are most likely going to Vegas because that entire trip will cost less than half of what it would cost in airfare to Italy. :( Maybe next year....

I have a feeling my car will be crapping out soon and I will need to throw a chunk of money into a down payment for a new one before April (when I had planned to get a new car). We'll see though....

Thanks to the 3 that voted... Sorry to the two that voted Italy. :/

Until..............................

7 comments:

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

Well, was I the first one to suggest Vegas? I think you all will have a fantastic time! There are so many sights to see! I loved the one time Dave and I visited!

Meg said...

Actually Holli came up with Vegas b/c she's been a gagillion times. We bought our tickets tonight, so it's becoming official. :)

Jeanette said...

I figured that Italy was probably a long shot but I like to vote for the underdog! Enjoy Vegas :}

Anonymous said...

If twice is gagillion then I've been there a gagillion times. :)

Meg said...

Twice is a gagillion. I've decided. :)

KevinG said...

What a scam. See if I ever vote again! :-)

Meg said...

Haha, sorry... If it makes you feel better I feel cheated too. If only I'd been working for longer and didn't need a new car. :/