Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Quite honestly, there is not a lot to say about Christmas this year. We at our annual cinnamon rolls and we opend presents as a family. Surprisingly we got NO pictures except for the dog receiving the toys in her stocking....


How weird is that? We've always taken pictures! Quick run down on gifts.....
Dad: ipod, ipod case, itunes card for him to buy music for his ipod, a sweater and a thermal top, weird tee things for golf that he liked a lot.. I have no idea what made them so much better than a normal tee... I think that was it. His gifts were mostly ipod-centric.
Mom: robe, kitchen mixer, sweatshirt, hand made bookmark from Lisa, slippers... there's more, but I'm drawing a blank right now.
Lisa: Books, dvds, pajama bottoms, money, sweatshirt, gift certificates, sweaters, cds...
Holli: dvds, gift cards/certificates, pajama bottoms, pyrex dish...and that's about it.
Me: Books, cds, a dvd, underwear, socks, file folders, file box to hold file folders, money, money, money...
Sydney: squeaky toy, fuzzy "wubba" toy, new red ball.

We had about 4 hours to kill before dinner at my aunt's house, so Lisa and Holli started reading books while I was hooking my dad's ipod up. Our internet has recently had a speed issue (Diagnosis: incorrect modem due to Comcast's uninformed switch) so it took me a little over 2 hours to download itunes onto his computer. Needless to say, I was frustrated by the end of it.

Dinner went as it normally does for Christmas except we were greenbean casserole-less and my mom forgot the rolls at home in the freezer... so when we went to cook them the results were burnt roll bottoms. Oh well...

The real fun was when we spontaneously started to spell Christmas words with our bodies. That's right folks.... Here's are "living art"... See if you can figure out what we were spelling....

(#1)

(#2)

(#3)

(#4)

(#5... this is just a funny one)

(#6)

(#7)

(#8)

(#9)

(#10... my mom's letter is backwards here, don't let that confuse you)

(#11)

See how much fun we had??? The funny thing was that I just kept calling people down and they came...no questions asked. :)

Well, I guess that pretty much wraps it up. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Until.......................

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

What? Aren't you going to tell us what was spelled? I got the one that said "joy" but the others went flying by!!

Looks like you guys had a ball :}

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness, it's still hilarious. :) So much fun.