Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'd like you to meet...

...NCLEX.
Yes, that is what I have named my latest blemish. I kid you not. I was over at my sister's house tonight and we were working on something for my other sister and Holli looks at me and goes, "So are you going to name that one NCLEX?" (Not in a mean way...just in a sisterly way) I looked at her (because it didn't even take me .2 seconds to figure out what she meant) and said "Yes, in fact I am." We were cracking up!

Stress does horrible things to my body. I break out. I think I'm hungry all the time. My GI system experiences horrible upset. I apparently get chest pain (or whatever that was). Stress is bad. It's very very bad.



Until.........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me sound like a mean sister.:( We did have a good laugh. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...too funny! Stress is a horrible thing.