Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Moon...

I wanted to talk about the second book in the Twilight series, but I won't give anything away. Don't want to ruin it for any of you that haven't read it yet.
I was very happy with this book. I don' tknow if it was because when I was reading Twilight I already knew what was going to happen, because I had seen the movie, or if it was just a really good book. I think it's a mix of both.
I loved the beginning! It pulled you right in, and I was in suspense from the very first moment. I was a reading fool for 48 hours!
I was a little frustrated in the middle part of the book, but the end made up for it.
I have already passed on the book to my friend Robin, and will begin reading the third tonight. I can't wait!
If you haven't read these books I recommend them to teen/adult readers. They are more of a love story, rather than a vampire story as most would think anyway.
Alright, well I must go... I need to eat, and then I'm going to watch my little Brooke. I'm taking her with me to our family celebration dinner while everyone else goes to Luke's game.
More later....
Until...............

No comments: