Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eclipse...finished

Well, I finished the third book in the Twilight series. Seriously, I have been a reading fool lately. I didn't realize how much I missed reading during school until just recently. This also makes me realize that I need to get my yearly eye exams. Ha!

I must say that the third book is by far my favorite. So much happens! Although, how could it not with over 600 pages? Again, I can't talk about it, because some of my readers are reading them now and I don't want to give anything away. Let's just say that this third book evoked a lot of emotions in me; good and bad.

And just to be consistant... Team Edward... all the way!

My eyes are heavy already at 10p. I've been running around like a maniac all day it seems. I'm trying to hold off on sleep for a couple more hours though since I have to work tomorrow night. My first 3rd shift in over a month. I think it's going to be rough.

Well, I'm off to keep myself awake....

Until..........................

No comments: