Monday, October 6, 2008

Do you know what today is?

Well, if you don't know I'll tell you.... It's my blog's One Year Anniversary!!!!

That's right! I've been blogging for a full 12 months to the day! I can't believe it! It's gone by so quickly. My life has changed so much, and yet in other ways it feels like it's stayed the same. Over the past couple of days I've been looking back at my old postings (in between studying of course). I've come a long way from here. I decided to pick out a few to re-share with you all.

So let's look back on some memorable postings shall we?

Here's an informational post.

One that will make you cry.

This will make you laugh after you've cried.

This is a dreamer post.

Childhood memories... you gotta love 'em.

Here's one that will make you nostalgic.

If you're in the mood for a little praise and worship make sure you revisit this post.

Kid's are hilarious!

And lastly, this was a first for me (and hopefully a last).


Thanks for reading and commenting over this last year. Here's to many more in the future!

Until......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! :)

I just saw your countdown...19 days to the concert. Woo hoo!