Saturday, October 4, 2008

Small Wonders...

This morning was the 2nd Annual Small Wonders Miracle Walk for the NICU. Wow, that's a mouthful!

This year the attendance more than doubled!!! Hopefully next year will be double what we had this year. :) By that time I'll be an RN for the NICU.


The sisters went with me. Not quite sure if they wanted to, but they did none the less. Robin and her fam was there of course since their kiddos were in the NICU and Ashley and her boyfriend were there as well.



It was a gorgeous day outside to walk along the riverfront. The walk was a little shorter than last year, so it only took us about 25 minutes to actually do the walk. We've been very lucky to have two gorgeous days in a row.

(The 3 Muskateers aka 3 future NICU Nurses!!!!)

Well, I really must go study for management. I'm quite tired from my long day, but I atleast want to get a little work in. I'll be back later this weekend I'm sure. :)

Until...............................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic is really cute of the three of you soon to be NICU nurses!