Saturday, October 6, 2007

Where do I begin?

Let's just say that I am new to the blogging world. Sure, I've read plenty of them, but I have never actually written one. I don't even have a myspace account. I know, I know... *GASP*!! I guess I never really got into that fad.
However, this whole blogging thing has intrigued me, so I thought I would give it a go. I'm warning you now... I'm not that interesting. I'm not a total bore, but I have never been described as "the life of the party". It usually takes me awhile to show my true self to someone.
This should be interesting though, since this is a one-sided conversation basically. I could essentially be talking to myself most days. That's okay though. I'm in nursing school, and sometimes I just need a place to vent out my frustrations.
I should probably be studying right now, but I've found about a dozen more interesting things to do than that. I got a new digital camera today since my old one seemed to favor my sister more than me. :( I ended up with a Sony Cyber-shot (DSC-W55, 7.2MP), and I think I'm going to like it. This is of course based off of the 5 whole minutes I've played with it (I was waiting for the battery to charge). It will definitely take some getting used to, because it's a lot smaller than my old one. It's great for throwing in my purse though. You never know now when I'm going to whip out my camera and take a picture. From now on, always be prepared when you're with me. You're hair must look stellar at all times now. No make-up free days anymore. You have to have your game face on. Start practicing your perfect picture smiles people!
OK, I should get some beauty sleep. Full day tomorrow, and tests on Monday and Tuesday. Just wanted to get my intro blog up and say hi. I'll be back though, don't worry. I'll come with pictures and stories and who knows what else. :)
Until then......

1 comment:

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

Yay Meggy! We can be blogger newbies together! Good luck with your test tomorrow! Love ya! Goodnight.