Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag! I'm it...again!

My good friend Robin has tagged me again. Here it is...

Here are my random/weird facts:

1. I hate to see other people embarrass themselves. In fact, it embarrasses me to see them embarrassed. I always cover my face with my hand.

2. I was a pretty ridiculous hockey fan for about 3 years. Would never miss a local game.

3. I can't stand children singing in "adult" songs. (Example: The end of Casting Crown's Slow Fade.) I know I have that song on my playlist but, I just skip the last 15 seconds. The rest of the song is good...

4. I have an impeccable memory. I can remember things from when I was a toddler. My family always used to joke about how good my memory is, but they love it now when they need to know something that their feeble memories could not hold on to. :)

5. Having my feet touched by strangers weirds me out. Pedicures are not likely in my future. However, I would totally be up for a massage... weird, I know.

6. I check my calendar about 50 times a day. Even if I checked it 5 minutes ago, I check it again. I have a constant fear of forgetting something or overlapping appointments. Ha!

7. I tear up at the slightest things. I never used to do this. I'm going to be a fountain of tears in my job I think. Haha! Oh well, that's compassion right? I guess that's not so weird after all....

More posts to follow, but probably not until later this afternoon. oh, and I'm well aware that I didn't do the last two parts of this tag. Guess I don't follow directions too well. :)

Until......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did catch Katelyn's profile on mine! I tried to just attach her blog to mine to begin with BUT it didn't work!

Can you believe this weather?