Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wild Week ahead...

I should be studying right now, but obviously I'm not. I have my second complex test on Tuesday and I'm not really prepared. Of course I will be by the time it rolls around because I have the rest of the day today and Monday, but right now I'm not prepared.

This last week was insane. I was up early every day, and up late every night. Come to think of it I've been up early the last 13 days. No wonder I'm tired. I finally finished my senior project. Woohoo! All I have left now is make a few notes for myself and then present on Thursday. Please be praying for me at around 2pm on Thursday. That's when I present. :

I'm in awe of the beautiful weather outside. Yes, it can be a little chilly at times, especially with the wind, but the leaves changing is just gorgeous. I'm ready for this weather. As much as I love summer and the chance to go to the pool I love this time more. All you need are a pair of jeans and a sweater or sweatshirt and you are good to go. So cozy!

I was looking at my calendar today (well, I look at it multiple times a day, but that's beside the point) and I can't believe how fast these last 9 weeks have gone. It doesn't feel like that many weeks have gone by, but sure enough we are in the last half of October and awaiting Halloween to come and go. I have so much left to do for school, but once this week is over I'm sure it will all fly by even faster. Anyone want to write 3 papers for me?? Two of them are partially started. Any takers???

Well, I think I need to get back to work. I think a little bit of caffeine is in order first though.

Hope you all are enjoying this lovely Fall day and not stuck inside like me. :/

Until...........................

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I would do one of your papers but I have to mow the grass. REALLY! It needs to be mowed :} I'm going......