Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Check, check, and check!

This past weekend was crazy busy. I don't know what I was thinking when I scheduled all of the things that I did. I have to turn in my paper sometime in the next couple of days, get through another clinical day, put the finishing touches on my management presentation and then work on Friday night and I think that I may actually be able to enjoy the rest of my weekend. It's been awhile since I've been able to do that.
Today I was with the EP Fire Dept. I was doing the ambulance ride along portion of clinicals. I was bored out of my gourd for 7 hours and 15 minutes of the day and then the last 45 minutes we got our first call and I got to go. It wasn't anything serious, but we had to transport someone to the hospital. Atleast then I was awake. I seriously could have nodded off a couple times throughout the day. I'm not used to getting up at 5a and then not doing anything. I need to keep moving if I'm gonna keep my eyes open. Everyone was really nice though, so that made it good.
Things are starting to draw to a close with school. I paid my $300+ for graduation/NCLEX, so that was kind of painful, but atleast it's one more thing I can check off of my list. Speaking of list....

Two One presentation.
Three Two Exams.
Three Finals.
Four Three papers.
700 600 NCLEX/MedsPub questions (approximately).
Five Four shifts left of work on 2400.
One girl's weekend.
Two more MOPS until graduation.
One concert.
One retreat.
Seven Six weeks until Graduation.
Six Five weeks until finals.

Things are moving along quite smoothly. As long as I can get through my management presentation this next Tuesday it should be smooth sailing. I can't wait until the calendar moves to November! It's been downright chilly out in the morning and although I love it, I'm pleased that these last few days of October will be sun-shiny and "warm". Quite frankly I just want to turn the page on my calendar. My October was so busy that it gives me a headache just looking at it.

Well, I should really look over my paper again before I hand it in and put some last few things in it. I'll be so happy tomorrow afternoon. I just want this week to be over with already. I'm exhausted!

Until.........................

No comments: