Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mama Leigh Ann said there'd be days like this...

Well, my last day of ICU clinical (Can I get an amen?) went MUCH better than yesterday. I actually got report! Imagine that! I also talked to my instructor and she assured me that she didn't think I was an idiot, and that I did fine considering what I was given. *Phew* Now I can move on...

Today I saw my summer extern preceptor on my way to lunch. I love Sheila! She was fantastic! She recently went to a doctor's office to work, but we're keeping in touch. I got to tell her that I got a job and we chatted for a few minutes. It was really good to see her since I haven't seen her since the end of July. She is the best!

This weekend and next are going to be SO busy! It's a little ridiculous at how much I've got on the calendar. Actually I think that October might be my busiest month thus far. This could potentially be an issue considering the fact I have a huge midterm, another exam, and a senior project due this month. Ahhh! Tomorrow is going to include a lot of caffeine combined with a lot of studying for management and working on my senior project, plus 4 hours of work, and possibly watching a movie with the sisters.

Well, I have a lot to get done and so little time to do it in. I actually didn't do anything last night (*gasp*), even though I had planned to work on my senior project. I crawled into bed at 8 o'clock and watched tv until 10 and then lights out. I was exhausted. Running around like a clueless idiot all day really takes a lot out of you. :/ Anyway...not dwelling on it anymore. I hear the dog going crazy upstairs, so that either means someone is home or she got a hold of a sock. *rolling my eyes* I must go investigate.

Until.................................

No comments: