Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I will regret this I'm sure...

Yes, it is almost 1am and I am still awake. I work tomorrow night so I'm trying to adjust my sleeping schedule. It's all well intended, but I don't think it will work. It didn't last time I tried it, but what can I say....
I'm sitting in bed typing on the laptop watching the 5th season of Gilmore Girls. That Kirk cracks me up. :)
VBS was pretty good. We had about fourteen 4 year olds. There are some that are so sweet, but then there are some that you just want to.... well.... take back to their parents. :) Is that a nice way of putting it?
So... I'm not really sure what else to say, but I feel like I should come up with something funny or insightful. ...I got nothing. Must be writers block...or the late hour. I'll try better later.

Until.........................

No comments: