Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Dad

My Dad. How do I find the words to describe how fantastic he is? I don't think anyone could ask for a better earthly father than the one I have.

He is kind, generous, loving, patient, funny, and a man of God.

He is always there to come to our school events, build me a play house replica like our house, kill bugs, change our oil.... He's been there for every holiday and birthday. All we have to do is ask and he is willing to help us.

He takes time out of his busy schedule to help others and do projects for them, even if it cuts in to his down time. He is a man of his word, and always keeps promises that he makes.

He sets a wonderful example of what is to be a follower of Christ. He helps out at church with the jr highers and many other things involved with church.

He has an infectious smile and laugh.

There's no one like him. I'm proud to call him My Dad.

I couldn't possibly describe how much I love my dad with the few words that I have, but that will give you a little insight into how great he is.

Happy Father's Day Dad!! You're the best!

Until......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I know your Dad and he is awesome.