Monday, June 30, 2008

Ahhh, Summer....

There's nothing I love more in the summer than fresh fruit (well, maybe laying outside by the pool, but this is a close second).

I was going to lay out on the deck this afternoon, but it keeps getting cloudy and that's just not enjoyable to lay under a cloud covered sun.

Sydney and I just said goodbye to Izzy. It was quite funny... the last half hour she was here it seemed as though the two of them were fighting. Sydney would play growl at her and Izzy would come running to me and practically climbing my legs so that I would hold her. Sydney must have shown her who was boss! Rightly so! I think Sydney has collapsed upstairs from exhaustion and will be recovering for a couple days from this visit. Izzy wears her out!


Well, I think I'm going to read a book or something. I've been meaning to start a book I got a couple weeks ago, but haven't yet. Now would be a good time....

Oh, one more thing... here's my frog cookie. I still have a whole bunch of them, but I think I'm just going to have to throw them away. Poor froggies! :(

Until...............................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't leave a comment on Dad's blog without having an account. Did he want it that way?