Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's official....

We found out yesterday that Sydney DOES have a UTI. Poor baby.... She's now on 1000mg of Amoxicillin twice a day. Hopefully this will all clear up quickly and she will be healthy again.
Super Bowl tonight! Go [insert team name here]!!!! I doubt I'll be watching much, but I'm getting together with some girlfriends, so it should be fun. Maybe we can improve my day from what it has been so far. It all started with me forgetting my Bible as I walked out of the house this morning. Want to know where it was? With my purse and coat. Yea.... I should have known then this day was not going to turn out well. Hopefully this is not a foreshadow of what my week will be like. If it is... I'm just going to go back to bed for the rest of the week. Talk to you Thursday..........

No comments: