Thursday, February 7, 2008

Many faces of Brooke....

Brooke just cracks me up. She is a ham for the camera that is for sure. I was watching the kids tonight and it was just the two of us for an hour and a half or so and so we held a little photoshoot. Here are a few from our night....


(Here she is with her sweet smile. You can also see her big wad of gum. We were reading a book tonight about a dog named Peanut who sniffed everything and when we got to the part where Peanut sniffs a "wad of gum" Brooke said "I have wad of gum too!". So cute....)


(Here she is with her cheesiest smile.)


(At the last minute she lunged toward the camera and this is what we got. haha...)



(She thought this was funny)


(This was quite funny. I was kissing and tickling her and she would say "Again" so I finally just took a picture of it, because everytime I would go in to kiss on her cheek she would grab my face and pull me toward her. This picture was just funny how it turned out.)

Disclaimer: I know I look like crap, but just don't look at me... look at the cute baby. I didn't dress up to go get yogurt fingers put all over me and mashed potato mouths rubbed all over my legs.)

Another quite funny thing with Brooke tonight was that she was obsessed with washing her hands. If I would have let her I bet she would have washed them 10 times during dinner. She was being quite neurotic about it. haha....
Alright, I have a busy day tomorrow, so I will go for now.
Until........

No comments: