Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not sick... just tired

Is this semester over yet? As us girls "studied" tonight (I use the term loosely) it was a common thing for one of us to say that we were tired of studying pretty much every five minutes. I am so burnt out. It's crazy to think that this semester is almost halfway through, but then again it seems as though it drags on. More and more things keep being added on it seems, and I'm beginning to get that feeling of being drowned. Every once in awhile I get that tightness in my chest of not being able to get a full breath and I think "Oh good grief.... here we go again." Is that what a panic attack feels like? Maybe I'm having a mini panic attack. Or maybe I'm just so tired, that I can't think straight right now....





I have a test tomorrow and I feel overwhelmingly underprepared. I'm hoping that it will be easier than I think, but I highly doubt that. Well, I better get to bed. This week should be easier than last week (hopefully), so I should be able to finish my paperwork earlier than normal.

Until later this week......

No comments: