Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Last minute to do's...

This brown layout is much better than the black and turquoise one from before. This is a little more "earthy".
Well, I'm nearing closer and closer to the start of my next semester, and I can't say that I'm super excited about it. From what we've heard this semester is the hardest. I heard last semester was kind of bad too, and seeing that I survived that ok I'm not getting to anxious about this one. I do dread the extra paperwork though. Oh well... such is life. Better paperwork than an extra class I suppose.
I have so much to do it seems before classes start up again, and I'm wondering why I put so much off until now. Robin and I are planning to get together so we can get her book for Adult, and then I need to finish getting (or rather start getting) my juniors something for their orientation. Was it really the smartest thing for me to take on 4 juniors to mentor when this semester could be the death of me? I'm not so sure.
Well, I think I'll go take some medicine to get rid of this floating feeling my head has taken on. Enjoy hump day!

No comments: