Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Layout...

I'm trying out a new layout because the old one was kind of plain. I'm not so sure about this one now that I have it. I'll give it a few days and decide then I guess.
So... it's 2008. How can that be? Where did 2007 go? I can't believe that I only have 1 year left of school. That is if I don't choose to go on and get my Masters. Can I really be this old already?
Hmm... I'm in a very ponderous mood tonight. Maybe it's because I'm tired from a not going to bed until 2:30 this morning. Plus I have a little bit of a cold. That always makes me a little more serious than usual.
Well, for now I bid you farewell. I'm thinking that I'm going to start reviewing books here. Not that there are too many of you that read this, but you never know. I love to read, and I just might introduce you to something you haven't read before.
Ok, I'm feeling thirsty so I'm off to get some water. Water is the best thing to drink. It cleanses your body and increases your metabolism. (Can you tell I've been watching Biggest Loser? Those are words of wisdom from Jillian. I love her!)
Until next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I'm not sure about the new layout yet either. Inspiring words from Jillian. You're not getting old, because if you are I for sure am. :) Love ya!