Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh Happy Day...

You can't even imagine how happy I was to hear my final grade in OB/Peds this morning. I literally broke down. Ask my mom... or my sister for that matter (Hi Hol!). It was a huge relief and now I can move on and enjoy Christmas. Although I still have stress going on I'm much better than before.
As I type this, my puppy is sleeping on my bed. Soo cute!

Well, I better get going. I need to get in the shower and then go to bed. I'm having lunch with my great aunt tomorrow, and then we'll probably play games in the afternoon. I'll be back though... since I'm done with school I have a lot more free time (thank goodness). I actually started to tackle my desk tonight, and tomorrow I'm hoping to find a place for all the junk sitting on my floor, so you can actually see my carpet again. Anyway... I'm out.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to sing...
Oh happy day (oh happy day)
Oh happy daay (oh happy day)
Ok I'll stop.